The Archer Group is looking for a curious and driven Associate Marketing Analyst to join their growing Media & Analytics team. This role is responsible for assisting with and developing reporting & analytics deliverables, helping to drive clients' growth and success in their digital marketing initiatives. The right candidate should have a strong interest in digital marketing and measurement, and be curious to learn and grow in their skill-sets related to the industry. This role works collaboratively across all departments of the organization, with a strong focus on data, including tracking methodologies, web traffic analysis, digital media, social media, and creative effectiveness.
The Archer Group is a leading interactive agency that provides digital strategy, creative and technology services to outstanding national, regional and local brands. We provide a great environment for teamwork, personal and professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Archer offers excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k plan, paid paternity leave, paid time off and more to all full-time employees.
- Produce specification documents and recommendations for the purposes of accurately tagging websites with analytic code.
- Provide tagging recommendations and guidance for marketing channels, including but not limited to Email, Social, Display, Video, and Search.
- Assist analytics team members with documentation as needed
- Development of reporting and analyses for client marketing initiatives
- Ensure high levels of data quality & integrity, identifying inconsistencies and gaps in data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and troubleshooting support for internal and external clients
- Assist other team members with ad-hoc reporting support as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, economics, information management, or business related fields
- 1+ years of relevant employment experience
- Online Marketing tools experience preferred (Google Analytics, AdWords, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Tableau experience preferred
- Curiosity for advertising and marketing technologies and analysis techniques
- Interpret technical conversations and documents
- Work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- Manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through